Welcome to Legacy Legal Solicitors
The only way to give long-term protection to your family and assets is by making a will. Legacy Legal Solicitors specialise in Trusts, Will Writing, Powers of Attorneys, Shariah Compliant Wills, Storage, Probate and Inheritance Tax Planning.
We pride ourselves on making the whole process for your as convenient and easy as possible. The process is simple we take some basic details followed up by sending a professional Legal Consultant to visit you in the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you. Once we gather all the necessary details, we compile a free report for you based on your individual circumstances and needs outlining the best way to protect your family as well as assets.
Legacy Legal Solicitors specialise in
- Writing wills
- Creating power of attorneys
- Islamic wills – Shariah compliant
- Grant of Probate
- Inheritance / Capital Gains Tax Planning
Without a valid will and careful planning
- Your partner, husband or wife may not automatically inherit
- Guardianship of any children under 18 may be unclear leaving the courts to decide their future
- Your home may be sold without your consent and the proceeds used for care home fees
- Your loved ones could be liable for as hefty 40% tax bill
- A special gift intended for a child, friend or charity may never reach them
Legacy Legal Solicitors provide
- Free professional advice
- Completely free review of current will arrangements
- Helpful and qualified staff
- Home visits at your convenience
- Solutions tailored to your needs
Call us now on 0845 596 9696 to speak to us.
Young Hammers fan Alfie Bailey was the recipient of an extra-special Christmas present